Make It Easy For Your Customers To Do Business With You
From time to time a food truck owner needs to step back and look at their business from the outside. Try to visit your truck or cart as a customer, not as the owner. Ask some of your best or frequent customers what they would want included at your food truck in order to make it even better. Ask some of your employees too. They have great ideas.
Look at these items:
- Your hours and location of operation: do you Tweet this out regularly while stopped?
- The methods of payment you accept: cash or credit or both?
- Quality and consistency of your food.
- Turn around time for food once it has been ordered.
- How your employees treat your customers.
- How easy it is for your customers to find items and specials on your menu?
- How easy it is for your customers to stand in line while waiting to be served?
- How easy it is for your customers to get service once they walk up to the service window?
- How easy it is for your customers to receive a refund on food that did not satisfy them?
Making it easy and convenient for your food truck customers to do business with you is so important. The easier you can make it, the better your ability to make more money and keep existing customer loyalty. It can be just that easy.
If you have any additional items that other owners could look at, let us know and we will update this list.