Earlier this month we began polling our readers to help us determine their favorite dessert food truck. Our final poll had 12 dessert trucks to select from:
- 3 Girls Cupcakes – Kansas City, MO
- BSweets Mobile – Los Angeles, CA
- Flirty Cupcakes – Chicago, IL
- Frozen Hoagies – Boston, MA
- Goodies Frozen Custard & Treats – Washington DC
- Sarah’s Cake Stop – St. Louis, MO
- Street Sweets & Eats – Sal Lake City, UT
- Sugar Shack Sweets – Little Rock, AR
- Sweet Treats – Seattle, WA
- Sweetery NYC – New York, NY
- Trailercakes – Dallas, TX
- Twirl & Dip – San Francisco, CA
Voting was consistent and very close during the entire 2 week voting period, and in a surprising twist the two Missouri trucks from the Kansas City and St. Louis areas were able to claim nearly 60% of the total votes. After counting the 5,600+ votes, Mobile Cuisine is proud to announce the 2012 Dessert Food Truck of the Year winner. With 29 percent of the overall vote (just 2 percent or 125 votes over second place) Sarah’s Cake Stop from St. Louis, MO has claimed the title.
We would like to congratulate the crew from Sarah’s Cake Stop and thank our readers for helping us with this poll. We will be providing a feature article on this truck later this week.
You can follow Sarah’s Cake Stop on Twitter: @Sarahscakestop