Earlier this month we began polling our readers to help us determine their favorite dessert food truck. Our final poll had 10 dessert trucks to select from:
- 3 Girls Cupcakes – Kansas City, MO
- Big Gay Ice Cream – NYC
- A Cupcake Social – Minneapolis, MN
- Custom Confections – Houston, TX
- Flirty Cupcakes – Chicago, IL
- Goodies Frozen Custards & Treats – Washington DC
- Homemade – South Florida
- Kickass Cupcakes – Boston, MA
- Saweet Cupcakes – San Antonio, TX
- The Sweet Hearth – Buffalo, NY
Voting was very busy for the first week but slowed down a bit during the second week of voting but we still had a lot of folks visit the site to vote for their favorite. After counting the 3,500+ votes, Mobile Cuisine is proud to announce the 2013 Dessert Food Truck of the Year winner. With nearly 43 percent of the overall vote Custom Confections of Houston, TX has claimed the title.
We would like to congratulate the crew from Custom Confections and thank our readers for helping us with this poll.
You can follow Custom Confections on Twitter: @CustomDesserts