Mobile Cuisine Readers have voted and we are proud to announce their choice for America’s favorite Vegetarian Food Truck.
We originally asked for fans to submit their favorites, and after 2 weeks of collecting names, the top ten trucks were selected for the poll.
- The Cinnamon Snail – Hoboken, NJ
- Clover Lab Food Truck – Boston, MA
- The Frankenstand – Los Angeles, CA
- Green Seed Vegan – Houston, TX
- Liba Falafel – San Francisco, CA
- Like no Udder – Providence, RI
- Mac’n Food Truck – Miami, FL
- Morels Food Truck – Louisville, KY
- The Purple Carrot – East Lansing, MI
- The Seabirds Truck – Costa Mesa, CA
The Purple Carrot out of East Lansing, Michigan received 42% of the vote to pull out a victory over the competition.
In winning this polling contest, Mobile Cuisine Magazine will present its readers with a 3 part series (starting next week) covering this truck, their owners and the fare they are serving their customers across Lansing. We would like to congratulate The Purple Carrot for winning this MCM reader poll. Our readers have shown their support, so in return, we will give them all of the details to complete the initial chapter in this new food truck operation’s history.