Mobile Cuisine readers have voted and we are proud to announce their choice for the 2013 Vegetarian Food Truck of the Year.
We originally asked for fans to submit their favorites, and after 2 weeks of collecting names, the top ten trucks were selected for the poll.
- Bombay Food Junkies – St. Louis, MO - 127 votes 5%
- The Cinnamon Snail – NY, NJ - 1350 votes 51%
- Good Karma Kitchen – DFW, TX - 84 votes 3%
- Homegrown Smoker Vegan BBQ – Portland, OR - 556 votes 21%
- Liba Falafel – San Francisco, CA - 9 votes <1%
- Like No Udder – Providence, RI - 325 votes 12%
- The Purple Carrot – East Lansing, MI - 15 votes <1%
- Roti Rolls– Charleston, SC - 7 votes <1%
- The Seabirds Truck – Orange County, CA - 27 votes 1%
- Taco Party Truck – Boston, MA - 132 votes 5%
- Wong Way Veg – Denver, CO - 19 votes <1%
With trucks representing all areas of the country the votes from our readers started pouring in from every state in the United States, and the poll was closed last Friday with a clear winner. We combines email votes and those cast in the poll and ended up with over 2,600 votes to tabulate.
The Cinnamon Snail out of New York and New Jersey received a whooping 51% of the vote to pull out a victory over the competition.
In winning this polling contest, Mobile Cuisine will present its readers with a future feature article covering this truck, the owner and the fare they are serving their customers across New York and New Jersey. We would like to congratulate The Cinnamon Snail for winning this MC reader poll and holding the title they won for the first time last year. Our readers have shown their support, so in return, we will give them all of the details to complete this chapter in this food truck operation’s history.
The Cinnamon Snail
The Cinnamon Snail is the country’s most raunchy mobile Vegan Organic restaurant! Blasting supreme bliss & zany antics all over NYC, & dirty Jersey