Roam Mobile Food Conference Set for September 2013
PORTLAND, OR - The Roam: Mobile Food Conference 2013 is the premier industry conference for all things mobile food vending. From food trucks to carts, to kiosks, and beyond, Roam is the first of its kind serving North America’s mobile vending professionals.
The conference is to be held in Portland, Oregon from Sept 13-15, 2013, Roam includes established business owners, up and coming entrepreneurs, food educators, suppliers, media, and government policy makers for three days of learning, networking, and fun.
Learn about best practices, innovations and trends in mobile vending technology and operations. Network with fellow professionals. Engage new suppliers in the conference exhibit hall to support your growing business. Explore Portland’s thriving street food scene. Roam is at the cutting edge of the food and retail industry. Join them for this exciting conference. All roads lead to Roam!
Who Should Attend:
- Existing Mobile Vendors and Business Owners
- Aspiring Mobile Vendors
- Culinary Professionals and Students
- Mobile Food Suppliers and Support Services
- Non-Profits and Community Groups Interested in Mobile Vending
- Government Policy Makers
- Mobile vending continues to grow in cities all over North America. Those wanting to open food trucks or carts as well as established mobile vendors seeking to further their skills and expand their businesses will find practical education and support services.
- Those serving and equipping the mobile industry will find a place for sales, networking and other opportunities.
- Policy makers will find a central resource for city planning best practices, discussion, and collaboration.
- Businesses and non-profits will find innovative ways to incorporate mobile vending into business planning, profit expansion, and promotions.
- Media will have access to inspiring innovations, compelling case studies, and fascinating news stories in this trend setting industry.
- Roam is the first North American-wide industry conference serving the specific needs of mobile vendors. The mobile food industry is no “fad.” It’s here to stay. This is the time for a conference to serve mobile vending professionals and their unique needs. All roads lead to Roam!
- Three-day attendance cost of $435. (Conference fees include meetings, meals, and conference sessions as well as some special events such as a food truck happy hour and off-site food cart tours.)
- One-day, $175, “Start-Up Boot Camp” on Friday, September 13 for those wanting to start their own mobile food business.
Address: 10940 SW Barnes Road, #250
Portland, OR 97225