Wienerbago: 2013 Punniest Food Truck Name Of The Year
To open our October coverage we at MCM are happy to announce the results of our Punniest Food Truck Name Poll. This contest allowed our readers to submit their choices for food trucks that showed creativity in explaining their food truck businesses with a humorous twist.
The Top 10 that made the final poll:
- Baked & Loaded – St. Louis, MO
- C’est Cheese Food Truck – Cincinnati, OH
- The Eatsie Boys – Houston, TX
- Franks Anatra – Rochester, MI
- God Save The Cuisine – San Diego, CA
- Grillenium Falcon – Fayetteville, AR
- How Pickle Got Out Of The Jam – Seattle, WA
- I Don’t Give a Fork – Newark, DE
- Kommie Pig – Baltimore, MD
- Wienerbago- Adelaide, Australia
Without further ado, we would like to announce, that the winner of the MCM 2013 Punniest Food Truck Name Poll; The Wienerbago food truck from Adelaide, Australia. With nearly 40% of the votes received, this vendor was our clear winner.
Keep an eye out on for a featured article on this vendor and how they came up with the concept of their mobile food business.