While most food truck owners dread opening up their email account and replying to the numerous emails they receive every day, you should know that you can use these messages as a way to help promote your food truck, your website or even upcoming promotions.
To get the most out of your food truck or personal email signature try using these five tips:
Define what information your email signature will contain.
- First & Last Name, Title
- Food Truck Name
- City, State, ZIP
- Phone: 800 – 123-4567
- Email: youremail@ myfoodtruck.com
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook
Create a unique email signature to use at the end of email messages to better brand your food truck business.
Make sure your email signature gives customers, suppliers and other respondents immediate access to all of your contact information.
Set your signature to appear on new messages, replies to messages, forwarded messages or any combination.
To do this in Microsoft Outlook (PC Menu):
- Open Outlook
- Click on the Tools menu item
- Click on Options from the Tools drop down menu
- Click on the word “Signatures” in the lower right
- Click on the word “new” in the create signature box
- Enter your new signature information then click “ok” on the open pop-up windows.
Edit your message anytime. You can even include special promotional messages along with your signature to call attention to something special.
- Special holiday menu items available through December 31 check it out at our website www.yourfoodtruck.com.
If you have any additional tips, please feel free to share them in the comment section below.