Bacon Bacon Up in Flames
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - Hearts stopped when the Bacon Bacon Truck caught fire on November 21st. Owner Jim Angelus was a block away from his Cole Valley storefront (205-A Frederick St.) when an engine fire erupted. The truck was toast.
- No one was hurt
- The fire totalled the truck
- The truck was insured
- It didn’t smell good and it wasn’t due to grease
- They will get another truck
Since the truck can’t make its typical rounds, so income is sure to be lost. If you are interested in helping this vendor keep up his sales, drop into the Bacon Bacon commissary, which is open for breakfast and lunch Monday through Saturday.
So in other words, during this holiday season, you can help others by eating bacon.