Chicago Vendy Award Finalists Named (4 Tickets Being Given Away)
Are you near Chicago and love street food?
You name it…Pancakes, Schnitzel, Hot Tamales, Grilled Cheese, Chicharones— Chicago mobile food vendors have it and on October 5th at Kendall College, you can treat yourself to one or all of these treats at the 1st Annual Chicago Vendy Awards.
The finalists have been announced:
- Bombay Wraps || Falguni Dewjee
- Olga’s Snacks || Olga Martinez
- Babycakes || Leah Wilcox
- Chicago Schnitzel King || Greg Burke & Kristin Casper
- Pleasant House Bakery/Royal Pies || Art & Chelsea Jackson
- Toasty Cheese Mobile Eatery || Gregory Barnhart
- Pascuala’s Specialties || Pascuala Santa Maria
- Mississippi Delta Hot Tamales || Yoland Cannon
For more information on who will be battling head-to-head for the title of best street food vendor in Chicago, click here.
The Vendys have been tearing it up in NYC for 9 years now, so don’t miss your chance to catch the inaugural Chicago event! The best street food vendors in Chicago will compete against each other for street food glory, and you get to reap the mouth-watering results. Tickets will sell out, so make sure to get yours today!
We will be giving away two (2) sets of two (2) tickets for the event this week. To be entered…post a comment in the comments section below, share this story on Facebook or on Twitter…the more entries, the better your chances. (we will have to be able to reach you via email, Facebook or Twitter, so make sure you provide that information)
We will be selecting and notifying the winners on this Friday, Oct 4, 2013.