Mobile Cuisine Magazine profiles mobile food vendors from across the nation every weekday. At the end of the week we provide a poll that includes each of the vendors we have profiled, so that the readers can tell us who they feel is deserving of their Mobile Food Vendor of the Week.
The polls are posted on Friday afternoons, and will run through the following Monday until noon (CST). At that point we will inform the winner and all of our readers, and present the trophy (Sorry folks, it’s only an image of the trophy).
Who is your choice for Mobile Food Vendor of the Week?
- Bernie’s Burger Bus – Houston, TX (48%, 11 Votes)
- Gandolfo’s Deli Truck – Dallas, TX (35%, 8 Votes)
- Truckin’ Good Food – Phoenix, AZ (9%, 2 Votes)
- Maximus / Minimus – Seattle, WA (9%, 2 Votes)
- Soul Vegetarian Express – Chicago, IL (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 23
If you are an owner of a food vending business and would like to be profiled, please contact us at MFV@mobile-cuisine.com. We will setup a time in which we can talk or get some details from you for our profile.