Mobile Cuisine is happy to announce the launch of our new crowd speaking portal Social Surge. Social Surge is a new mobile food industry social media amplifier that allows new and existing food truck owners, food truck event promoters as well as anyone hoping to help the mobile food industry with a product or service to boost up their social media message.
Social Surge is a service that lets your supporters sign up to essentially donate their Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr feeds to your cause, releasing a flood of tweets and Facebook status updates at a predetermined time.
The best thing about Social Surge is that it taps into the social media communities that you and your customers are already part of. The service is easy to use, free, and only generates tweets and posts from users who opt-in.
So who might have use of Social Surge?
- A prospective food truck owner getting ready to launch a crowd funding campaign.
- A new food truck owner getting ready to hit the streets of your community.
- An existing food truck owner with a new menu item or concept you plan to roll out.
- An existing food truck owner who is getting ready to release their first cookbook.
- A food truck owner who is preparing to grand open your new brick and mortar location.
- A food truck owner trying to spread the word about a cause you support.
- A bar owner who is going to have a food truck provide the food for your patrons in the future.
- An event promoter who wants to get the word out about your future food truck event.
- A food truck association trying to get a message sent to a local politician.
- A food truck association trying to get a petition signed.
- A software developer working on a new food truck application.
These are just some of the projects Social Surge can be used for. If you’ve got an idea that you think can work for a SocialSurge – give it a try. There are numerous ways to reach your support goals…
You can even embed your campaign on your website to help gain enough traction to tip it over your support goal.
While Social Surge may be similar to other crowd-speaking platforms, we are the first to specifically target the mobile food industry. Over the past 4 years, Mobile Cuisine has been the complete online resource destination for the mobile food industry and by adding services such as Social Surge we plan to maintain that designation.
Have questions about using a Social Surge effectively for your mobile food industry campaign? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org