Recipe: Maple Cinnabon Cookies
To follow up with this morning’s profile, Mobile Cuisine Magazine would like to share a vegan style maple cinnabon cookie recipe for your use, and hope you enjoy it.
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon rice milk
- 2 tablespoon vanilla
- Sprinkle of raw cane sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together oil, maple syrup, vanilla and milk in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet to the dry and fold together.
- Roll 1 inch balls and place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a fork and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 17 minutes.
- Enjoy with a nice smear of vanilla icing, just like a true cinnamon bun
We hope you enjoy this recipe as it will give you another healthy snack option in your life, or for those only eating vegan on your Meatless Monday.