List What Worked and Didn’t in 2013
Today’s tip directs you to look back at 2013 to help you in 2014. Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it, right? So take a step back and look at where you’re food truck business has been successful and what didn’t work.
List these items from last year:
- What menu items that did and didn’t sell to your expectations?
- What events did you attend with and without success?
- What marketing promotions helped and which failed?
- What were your busy and slow sales days?
- What parts of the city did and didn’t produce enough foot traffic for your concept?
Once you have created this list try to determine why and how you can either add to the success and correct the problems you had. By determining the pluses and correcting the mistakes of the past, your food truck business can grow in 2014.