Mobile Cuisine Crossword 001
If you run into problems solving some of these questions, download the answers here MCC001 (key)
- 1. What nutty legume accounts for one sixth of the world's vegetable oil production?
- 2. Iron Chef.
- 3. Most visited national mobile food industry website.
- 4. Marketing tool used in the mobile food industry.
- 5. Pop.
- 6. If it were a country, it would be the 3rd most populated.
- 7. Pan with a convex bottom, used for frying in certain countries.
- 8. Aromatic Old World herb having aromatic threadlike foliage and seeds used as seasoning.
- 9. Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root; widely cultivated as a food crop.
- 10. A large vessel for making coffee or tea.
- 11. Canadian television program centering around street food.
- 12. What type of lettuce was called Crisphead until the 1920s?
- 13. Between the plate and the foreleg.
- 14. Food cart capitol.
- 15. Cinnamon Snail
- 16. Type of strainer.
- 17. What sticky sweetener was traditionally used as an antiseptic ointment for cuts and burns?
- 18. What tree gives us prunes?
- 19. Cooky or Mason.
- 20. Home of the Food Shark.
- 21. Skewer
- 22. Largest city in US where food trucks cannot cook on board.
- 23. What should your diet be high in to lessen the chance of colon cancer, according to a 1990 study?
- 24. What uncooked meat is a trichina worm most likely to make a home in?
- 25. Combines elements of various culinary traditions while not fitting specifically into any.
- 26. A professional cook.
- 27. Social media influence.
- 28. President of SCMFVA.
- 29. Spice made from dried fleshy covering of the nutmeg seed.
- 30. What ingredient in fresh milk is eventually devoured by bacteria, causing the sour taste?
- 31. What's the only fish that produces real caviar, according to the FDA?
- 32. Storage.
- 33. The general course or prevailing tendency.
- 34. The goat god.
- 35. A cooking surface built into the work surface of a kitchen and fitted with burners.
- 36. A Bath or Chelsea or one in the oven.