Advertise with Us
Online advertising is featured within select sections of the Mobile Cuisine Magazine (MCM) Web site. Advertisers who want to advertise must ensure their ads meet MCM’s principles for advertising. Advertising generates revenue that helps support the Magazine’s ability to provide high-quality content to its readers.
Placing an Ad on the MCM Web Site
For information, ad rates, and inquiries about advertising on the MCM Web site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising information and policies
Ads on the AMA Web conform with standard sizes suggested by the voluntary Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). We accept ads that appear in the right-hand column (Medium Ractangle), at the bottom of the page (Leaderboard), and in the main header navigation (Rectangle). Along with paid ads, MCM house ads are placed on the site to help promote various MCM services and products that are of interest to the mobile food industry.
Ads appearing on the MCM Web site are directed toward the mobile truck industry. Some pages on the Web site have been identified as not appropriate for commercial ads. On those pages we feature only “MCM house ads” that promote MCM products and services.
Online advertisements on the MCM Web site do not collect personally identifiable information about individual visitors. The MCM does collect nonmedical aggregate data on visitors, such as time of day and Web browser type. Such information may be shared with advertisers to determine their advertising effectiveness.
The MCM Web site may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the MCM Web site does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by MCM. MCM shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the MCM Web site. Further, MCM shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the MCM Web site. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
Links to Third Party Web sites
The MCM Web site may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over whom MCM exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the MCM Web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These principles are applied by MCM to ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards of advertising and to determine the eligibility of products and services for advertising on the MCM Web site.
The appearance of advertising on the MCM Web site is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by the MCM of the product, service, or company or the claims made for the product in such advertising. The fact that an advertisement for a product, service, or company has appeared on the MCM Web site shall not be referred to in collateral advertising.
As a matter of policy, MCM will sell advertising space on its Web site when the inclusion of advertising does not interfere with the mission or objectives of MCM or its publications.
To maintain the integrity of the AMA Web sites, advertising (i.e., promotional material, advertising representatives, companies, or manufacturers) cannot influence editorial decisions or editorial content. Decisions to sell advertising space are made independently of and without information pertinent to specific editorial content. The AMA Web sites’ advertising sales representatives have no prior knowledge of specific editorial content before it is published including all content posted on the AMA Web site.
The AMA, in its sole discretion, retains the right to decline any submitted advertisement or to discontinue posting of any advertisement previously accepted.
1. Digital advertising may be placed on the MCM Web site.
2. Digital advertisements must be readily distinguishable from editorial content. The word “advertisement” must be placed adjacent to the advertising image.
3. Digital advertisements may appear as fixed banners or as animated advertisements.
4. Digital advertisements that are fixed in relation to the viewer’s screen or that rotate should be placed to ensure that juxtaposition will not occur as screen content changes.
5. Digital banner advertisements should be limited to no more than 2 advertisements per screen view.
6. The MCM logo may not appear on commercial Web sites as a logo or in any other form without prior written approval by the individuals responsible for the respective areas within MCM.
7. Advertisements may link to additional promotional content that resides on the MCM Web site.
8. Advertisements may link off-site to a commercial Web site, provided that the viewer is clearly informed by the word “advertisement” adjacent to the image or link.
9. MCM will not link to Web sites that frame MCM Web site content without express permission of MCM; prevent the viewer from returning to the MCM Web site or other previously viewed screens, such as by disabling the viewer’s “back” button; or redirect the viewer to a Web site the viewer did not intend to visit.
10. MCM reserves the right to not link to or to remove links to other Web sites.