Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Anyone here sell merch from their food truck (shirts, hats, stickers)?

Hey y’all! So, I hope it’s cool to ask this here since I’m not running a food truck—I’ve got a boutique truck in Atlanta that’s all about cute, on-trend fashion for ladies. Think flowy dresses, boho-chic vibes, and fun accessories that make you feel like a total boss babe. I figured since we’re all mobile businesses, it might apply!

I’ve been thinking about adding some branded merch, like super cute graphic tees, hats, or stickers with my truck’s logo. I’ve seen some food trucks do it, and it looks like a fun way to get people to rep the brand while giving them something extra to love. But, like, is it really worth it? Does it actually help build the brand, or is it just one more thing to manage?

My vibe is all about making women feel confident and stylish, and I’m just wondering if my customers would be into buying a shirt or hat with my logo, or if they’d just stick to the fashion pieces I already offer. I love the idea of seeing my customers rocking my brand around town, but I want to be realistic.

Has anyone else tried this? How did it work out for you? Did it boost your sales, or is it more of a cute extra thing for loyal customers? Just trying to figure out if the extra inventory and effort is worth it. Any advice would be amazing.