Running a Food Truck for Dummies 2nd Edition is the ultimate guide for those interested in joining the fastest growing niche in the food service industry. The food truck industry has grown exponentially since Roy Choi hit the streets of Los Angeles in 2008. Running a Food Truck for Dummies 2nd Edition is authored by Richard Myrick, Editor-in-Chief of Mobile-Cuisine.com.
- Click below to order an individual book.
- The perfect gift for existing and prospective food truck operators.
- Start a Book Club with your food truck team.
Purchase Individual Books Here:
CLICK HERE to purchase from an independent bookstore near you.
Running a Food Truck for Dummies 2nd Edition
Learn how to:
- Create a business plan to set yourself up for success
- Harness PR and social media to build your following
- Stay profitable and expand your business
Start and succeed in the food truck business
If you’re a chef, foodie, or amateur epicurean who dreams of finding success in the mobile food industry, this book covers everything you need to stay lean and profitable and avoid the most common operating mistakes. Inside, you’ll find your food niche, follow important rules of conducting business on the road, outfit your moving kitchen, meet safety and sanitation requirements—and everything in between.
Inside Running a Food Truck for Dummies 2nd Edition
- Research the marketplace
- Write a business plan
- Finance your endeavor
- Prepare your menu
- Buy food and supplies
- Open your service window
- Manage your money
- Create buzz for your business
- Find and retain followers