Another year has passed, and Thanksgiving is back. This is the time of year that we reflect on those things that we are so thankful for. Our typical list includes some of the usual – family, country, and employment during challenging times, but we have come up with an additional list of 10 things we are thankful for within the food truck industry, and wanted to share it with you.
Happy Thanksgiving: 10 Reasons We Are Thankful For The Food Truck Industry
- Food Truck Freedom. The huge number of communities that are re-writing their laws to allow more trucks to open.
- Chef Driven Small Businesses. The various and creative cuisine food trucks are providing their customers.
- Customer Outreach. The ability for people to follow and interact with trucks through social media.
- Community Building. The way the food truck industry has helped numerous communities economically.
- Getting Past Stigmas. The spread of positive coverage of the industry within the mainstream media.
- Giving Back To The Community. The time, effort and donations that people in the industry have given to help organizations that help feed the needy.
- Building A Community. The friends we have made from publishing this website.
- Learning Something New Every Day. The knowledge we have gained from researching the food truck industry every day.
- Fantastic Food. The wonderful food we have been able to eat while visiting various food trucks.
Last but not least, and certainly our favorite item that we are thankful for;
- All Of You. The food truck community itself and all of the wonderful people in it.
RELATED: How To Start A Food Truck Business
The Bottom Line
You are our readers, the people we write for and about. No other business community has such a loyal group of members and we hope for continued success in our coverage and the industry as a whole. So when we cut into our holiday birds and reflect on all the things for which we’re thankful, one of the biggest will be the fact that we have this industry.
From Mobile Cuisine, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
If you are thankful for something about the food truck industry, please share it in the comment section, our food truck forum or social media. Facebook | Twitter