So much has happened in the food truck industry in 2018? We thought it would be fun to go back and see what stories were read the most by the readers of Mobile Cuisine. Are you interested in what the top 2018 food truck news stories were? We’ll wait no longer.
According to our over 1,000,000; 2018 unique readers, these were the top 2018 food truck news stories that surfaced the in the mobile food industry.
Top 10: 2018 Food Truck News Stories
- A Look Inside The New York City Black Market For Food Carts
- Food truck regs spark lawsuits across country
- When Festival Organizers Price Gouge Food Trucks, Everyone Loses
- Washington Post Claims The End Of Food Trucks Will Be Food Halls
- The Risks of Operating a Food Truck
- Former NFL player transitions from football to a food truck kitchen
- The best and worst cities for running a food truck
- The food truck industry is booming—and so is food truck crime
- After a fire, North Carolina food truck parked indefinitely
- More food trucks go cashless, accept only cards and other forms of payment
Please note that these were the top 10 2018 food truck stories based on information gathered through our website analytics. We understand that there were many other news stories in 2018, some more tragic, some more heartfelt.
Stay up to date with the happenings in the industry in our Food Truck News section where we scan the news wire to bring you.