Today we want to follow up a recent article in which we asked our readers to submit their choice for America’s waffle food truck or cart. The submissions have been counted and here are the top 10 2016 waffle food truck of the year contestants.
2016 Waffle Food Truck Contestants:
- Belgian Waffle Crafters: Raleigh, NC @WaffleCrafters
- Foolish Waffles: Philadelphia, PA @foolishwaffles
- Marty’s Waffles: Alexandria, KY @MartysWaffles
- Ooblies Waffles: Medford, OR @OobliesWaffles
- Twisted Iron: Tampa, FL @thetwistediron
- Wafels & Dinges: New York, NY @waffletruck
- The Waffle Bus: Houston, TX @TheWaffleBus
- Waffles de Liege: Los Angeles, CA @wafflesdeliege
- Waffle Love: Salt Lake City, UT @waffluv
- Zinneken’s Waffles: Boston, MA @zinnetruck
If you are a food truck that feels you should have been included, we apologize. The trucks selected for this poll were determined by our readers, and by the number of votes they received in the first phase of the contest.
THIS POLL IS CLOSED
This poll will stay open for 2 weeks to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote for in the poll and the truck operators will have a chance to let their fans know to come help them collect votes. The poll will close on October 14th at 11:00 PM ET. The results will be announced on the following Monday.
If you run into issues with submitting a vote in the poll, you can submit via email us at contest(at)mobile-cuisine(dot)com), however we will be making sure that only 1 vote is counted per person per day.
The winner of this contest will be declared our 2016 waffle food truck of the year featured on Mobile Cuisine in a feature article (we are a year behind on these features due to some unforeseen circumstances), to help share information about the vendor, their menu, and how they came up with the idea for serving this American comfort food.
Tell your friends and family to help spread the word.