Many food truck restaurants are as popular as the trucks that started them. Over the last two weeks we’ve been asking our readers to submit their favorites. With nearly 200 submissions, we are proud to announce our Top 10 and opening up part two our 2020 Food Truck Restaurant Of The Year contest.
We received votes from around the World, but for the 2020 Food Truck Restaurant of the Year we could only select the restaurants with the 10 most votes submitted. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks and will close it out on Friday, March 27th at 7:59 PM Eastern Time. The winning food truck restaurant will hold the title of Best Food Truck Restaurant for 2020.
Contestants for 2020 Food Truck Restaurant Of The Year:
- Bernie’s Burger Bus – Houston, TX @BerniesBurgers
- Curry Up Now – San Francisco, CA @CurryUpNow
- Eggslut – Los Angeles, CA @EggSlutLA
- Lloyd Taco Factory – Buffalo, NY @whereslloyd
- Ms Cheezious – Miami, FL @MsCheezious
- Shimmy Shack – Plymouth, MI @eatshimmyshack
- Skillet Diner, Seattle, WA @skilletstfood
- Slutty Vegan – Atlanta, GA @SluttyVeganATL
- Soul Burrito – Harrisburg, PA @soulburritollc
- Tiki Pete’s Alaskan Grill – Anchorage, AK @TikiPetesDog
You can vote for your favorite for the 2020 Food Truck Restaurant Of The Year daily !!!
This poll is closed. Come back next week to find out the results.
We are using polling software that allows voters to submit a vote once a day, every day the poll is active. If you run into any issues with the software, please let us know immediately so we can make any corrections.
This poll will close on Friday, March 27th, 2020 at 7:59 PM Eastern Time.
The restaurant with the most votes from this poll will be declared our winner.If you have any issues with submitting your vote (only 1 per IP address per day) please feel free to submit your vote to contest [at] mobile-cuisine [dot] com.
So spread the word, and help your favorite lay claim to the title of the 2020 Food Truck Restaurant of the Year.
Please note: From time to time our polling software gets the hiccups. If you run into a problem, please feel free to leave us a note in the comment section, our food truck forum or social media. Facebook | Twitter