Almost three years ago, the staff of Mobile Cuisine scoured the internet looking for 10 of the best pun based mobile vendor names in the country. We found them and our readers voted for their choice. A start up food truck named Miso Hungry was the winner of that contest.
Earlier this month we asked our readers to submit their choices for this poll. There were numerous votes from around the world…here are your Top 10:
- Baked & Loaded – St. Louis, MO
- C’est Cheese Food Truck – Cincinnati, OH
- The Eatsie Boys – Houston, TX
- Franks Anatra – Rochester, MI
- God Save The Cuisine – San Diego, CA
- Grillenium Falcon – Fayetteville, AR
- How Pickle Got Out Of The Jam – Seattle, WA
- I Don’t Give a Fork – Newark, DE
- Kommie Pig – Baltimore, MD
- Wienerbago– Adelaide, Australia
Now it’s time for our readers to vote for their favorite for 2013.
We will gather your votes until Friday, September 27th at 12 AM CT. The results of this poll along with email submissions will determine the winner.
THIS POLL IS CLOSED. (stay tuned in for the results)
If you run into any issues with submitting your vote in the poll you can submit them to [email protected].
Please be sure to add Punniest Mobile Food Vendor 2013 in the subject line.