Today we want to follow up a recent article in which we asked our readers to submit their choice for America’s favorite pizza food truck or cart. The submissions have been counted and here are the top 10 2016 pizza food truck of the year contestants.
Our contestants for our 2016 Pizza Food Truck Of The Year Contest:
- Anzio’s Brick Oven Pizza – Grafton, MA @AnziosGrafton
- Chicago Pizza Boss – Chicago, IL @ChiPizzaBoss
- DC Slices – Washington DC @dcslices
- Del Popolo – San Francisco, CA @pizzadelpopolo
- Fiery Furnace – Canon City, CO @FieryFood
- Fiore Wood Fired Pizza – Salt Lake City, UT @FiorePizza
- Gepetto’s Pizza Truck – Fort Worth, TX @Gepettopizza
- Saucee Sicilian – Oklahoma City, OK @SauceeSicilian
- TJ’s Woodfire Pizza – San Clemente, CA @TJWoodfirePizza
- Wagner’s Pizza Bus – Fairbanks, AK @WagnersPizzaBus
If you are a food truck that feels you should have been included, we apologize. The trucks selected for this poll were determined by our readers, and by the number of votes they received in the first phase of the contest.
THIS POLL IS CLOSED
You can vote for your favorite for the 2016 Pizza Food Truck Of The Year daily !!! The winning truck will have hold the title of the best Pizza Food Truck for 2016 and a profile interview posted on Mobile Cuisine.
This poll will stay open for 2 weeks to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote for in the poll and the truck operators will have a chance to let their fans know to come help them collect votes. The poll will close on July 8th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. The results will be announced on the following Monday.
If you run into issues with submitting a vote in the poll, you can submit via email us at contest(at)mobile-cuisine(dot)com, however we will be making sure that only 1 vote is counted per person per day.
The winner of this contest will be featured on Mobile Cuisine in a feature article, to help share information about the vendor, their menu, and how they came up with the idea for serving this Italian street food.
Tell your friends and family to help spread the word.