Today we want to follow up a recent article in which we asked our readers to submit their choice for America’s favorite food truck burger. The votes from the initial part of our polling for the 2018 Food Truck Burger Of The Year contest are in. Will our 2 time winner Chef Toddzilla’s win their 3rd title in a row or will there be a new winner?
Let your friends and family know that the final voting has begun. We had great turnout for so many trucks across the country, it was difficult to narrow the field down to just ten…luckily we had a great weekend to tally the votes.
Top 10 trucks for the 2018 Food Truck Burger Of The Year contest:
- BlueJ’s Rollin’ Grill – Oklahoma City, OK
- BoxBurger – Indianapolis, IN
- The Burger Lab – Kissimmee, FL
- Cheech-a-cini’s – Staten Island, NY
- Chef Todzilla’s Mobile Cuisine – Roswell, NM
- Curbside Sliderz – Houston, TX
- Daddy’s Bonetown Burgers – Boston, MA
- Five Sisters Food Co – Tuckerton, NJ
- Grill Works – St. Paul, MN
- Midland Burger Company – Midland MI
This poll is closed. We will release the results next week.
You can vote for your favorite for the 2018 Food Truck Burger Of The Year daily !!!
This poll will close on Friday, February 2nd , 2018 at 7:59 PM Eastern Time. The truck with the most votes from this poll will be declared our winner.
If you have any issues with submitting your vote (only 1 per IP address per day) please feel free to submit your vote to contest [at] mobile-cuisine [dot] com. So spread the word, and help your favorite lay claim to the title of the 2018 Food Truck Burger of the Year.
Please note: Once the poll is closed, we audit every vote submitted. Should we find any votes have been submitted by gaming the voting system, they will be disqualified.