For the last two weeks we have been accepting votes for our 2019 Food Truck BBQ of the Year. The submissions have been collected and counted, and we are happy to announce in the near 500 submissions, the task was tough.
We set out to find the top ten vote winners, and you provided them. Starting today, we are asking our readers to vote in our final poll to determine what BBQ food truck will win the title of 2019 Food Truck BBQ Of The Year. This poll will run for the next two weeks and will wrap up on Friday, May 31, 2019 at 7:59 PM EST.
Will last year’s winner (Gotta Q of Providence, RI) hold on to the title or will we have a new title holder in 2019?
Our contestants for our 2019 Food Truck BBQ Of The Year Contest:
- The Back Porch AK – Anchorage, AK @porch_ak
- Buck N Dinks BBQ – Chesterfield Twp, MI @BuckNDinks
- Firemans BBQ – Hamburg, MN @firemansbbq
- The Flying Pig BBQ – Oklahoma City, OK @
- Gotta Q – Providence, RI @
- Homegrown Smoker Vegan BBQ – Portland, OR @HomegrownSmoker
- Lucky Brisket BBQ – St Paul, MN @LuckyBrisketBBQ
- Not Just Q – Dallas, TX @notjustq
- Smoke Et Al – Nashville, TN @SmokeEtAl
- Saladino Smoke – Grand Rapids, MI @SmokeSaladino
You can vote for your favorite for the 2019 Food Truck BBQ Of The Year daily !!!
This poll is closed, check back next week to find out the results.
The truck with the most qualified votes from this poll will be declared our winner.
We use polling software that allows voters to submit a vote once a day, every day the poll is active. If you run into any issues with the software, please let us know immediately so we can make any corrections. If you have any issues with submitting your vote (only 1 per IP address per 24 hours) please feel free to submit your vote to contest [at] mobile-cuisine [dot] com.