Today we want to follow up a recent article in which we asked our readers to submit their choice for America’s grilled cheese food truck or cart. The submissions have been counted and here are the top 10 2019 grilled cheese food truck of the year contestants.
We set out to find the top ten vote winners, and you provided them. This poll run for the next two weeks and will close on August 2nd at 7:59 PM Eastern Time.
Here are the top 10 2019 food truck of the year contestants.
Our contestants for our 2019 Grilled Cheese Food Truck Of The Year Contest:
- American Meltdown – Durham, NC @AmericanMLTDWN
- Championship Melt – Providence RI @ChampMelt
- CheezeN – Red Bank, NJ @cheezenlife
- CheeseNChong – Cincinnati, OH @Cheesenchong1
- Mess Hall Canteen – Anaheim, CA @MessHallCanteen
- Roxy’s Grilled Cheese – Boston, MA @RoxysGrilledChz
- Ruthie’s Rolling Café – Dallas, TX @Ruthiesrolling
- Say Cheese – Memphis, TN @SayCheese901
- The Grilled Cheese Café 2 – Catawissa, PA @GrilledCheeseCafe2
- The Grilled Cheeserie – Nashville, TN @GrlldCheeserie
If you are a food truck that feels you should have been included, we apologize. The trucks selected for this poll were determined by our readers, and by the number of votes they received in the first phase of the contest.
Check back with us next week for the final results.
You can vote for your favorite for the 2019 Grilled Cheese Food Truck Of The Year daily !!! The winning truck will hold the title of the best Grilled Cheese Food Truck for 2019.
This poll will stay open for 2 weeks to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote for in the poll and the truck operators will have a chance to let their fans know to come help them collect votes. The poll will close on August 2nd at 7:59 PM Eastern Time. The results will be announced on the following Monday.
If you run into issues with submitting a vote in the poll, you can submit via email us at contest(at)mobile-cuisine(dot)com, however we will be making sure that only 1 vote is counted per person per day. Tell your friends and family to help spread the word.