Grilled, gourmet, dirty and even chili dogs being served from a food truck were the bulk of the nearly 1,200 votes cast in part 1 of our 2015 top hot dog vendor contest started 2 weeks ago. And today we are proud to announce our Top 10 and the opening up of part two.
We received votes from all over North America, but for this poll we could only select the mobile food vendors with the 10 most nominations. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks and will close it out on Friday, May 1st at 11:59 PM Central Time. The winning truck or cart will be profiled here at Mobile Cuisine and will hold the title of top mobile hot dog vendor for 2015.
This year’s contestants for The 2015 Hot Dog Vendor Of The Year are:
- Alamo Dogs – San Antonio, TX
- American Wiener – Tampa, FL
- Beez Neez Sausage – Portland, OR
- Biker Jim’s Gourmet Hot Dogs– Denver, CO
- Frank Gourmet Hot Dogs – Buffalo, NY
- Good Dog Hot Dogs – Houston, TX
- The Greasy Wiener – Los Angeles, CA
- Love Hot Dog Co. – Harleysville, PA
- Willy Dog – Hamilton, Ontario
- Zombie Dogz – Dayton, OH
THE POLL IS CLOSED
Please note, if you have issues voting with the polling software, you can submit your vote to contest (at) mobile-cuisine (dot) com or in the form below. The software we use allows one vote per individual per day and from time to time, the software can block users from voting based on their ip address.
So get the word out to your friends and family to get your favorite the title of 2015 Hot Dog Vendor Of The Year.