ROCHESTER, NY – A fire dealt a severe blow to a food truck business on Merlin Street Sunday night.
Firefighters said that the truck used by Food Patrol was gutted after propane used in its kitchen fueled a fire around 11:30 p.m. The owner was nearby when the fire broke out, but was not hurt.
The flames were so intense that they melted the aluminum siding of a nearby house.
Investigators said that the scene was unusual for them, given that food trucks are still fairly new to the area.
The owner of the truck told firefighters that he was supposed to meet with health inspectors Monday about the business.
The investigation into the fire is ongoing.
Mobile Cuisine sends out our best wishes for the vendor and parties involved.
Find the original story from 13wham.com <here>