Spicy Korean tacos! Grilled bleu cheese sandwiches! Fried lobster sandwiches! Key lime pie gelato! You can find all those tasty dishes from Miami’s food trucks. But where do you find the food trucks?
Miami Cheap Eats & Street Food can help. This iPhone/iPad app, available from the iTunes store ($1.99), is a comprehensive guide to South Florida’s food trucks, listing menu items, photos and handy links to Twitter feeds for real-time updates on their ever-changing whereabouts. In addition to helping users keep tabs on Miami’s food truck craze, Miami Cheap Eats showcases places to find delicious treats at great prices, including:
* Hidden gems for downtown lunch breaks
* Where to find the best seasonal specialties like tropical fruit shakes and local preserves
* Concise, detailed reviews, far more useful than free crowd-sourced “OMG amazing!” comments – plus prices, so there are no surprises
* Special promotions to let you know how to get the most bang for your buck
* Cheap splurge locations for date nights
* Lots of images, links to Google maps, up-to-date service info
* Frequent updates
As Miami’s culinary scene expands in scope and national recognition, Miami Cheap Eats & Street Food tells it like it is and makes sure foodies are in on the very latest.
Developed in partnership with edible South Florida, the quarterly publication exploring foods, stories and communities by season, Miami Cheap Eats joins Miami Essentials as South Florida entries on Sutro Media’s growing list of international travel apps. Miami Cheap Eats is available for both the iPhone and iPad from Apple’s App Store.
Follow @MiamiCheapEats on Twitter for food truck updates.
For more information, contact Gretchen Schmidt at [email protected].