List of 10 Most Influential Food Trucks Released
The twitter analysis site, Klout, reviewed hundreds of the nation’s food trucks to determine who would be its most influential. It was determined that LA and NYC dominated the list of entries, with a couple surprising (to them) results from Phoenix and Chicago.
- Big Gay Ice Cream Truck - Not a traditional ice cream truck, @biggayicecreamtruck topped Klout’s list.
- The Grilled Cheese Truck - Coming in at a close second, is @grlldcheesetruk delivering a variety of grilled cheese sandwiches to the streets of Los Angeles.
- Kogi BBQ - @kogibbq LA’s busiest Korean BBQ Taco Truck.
- Happy Bodega - @happybodega offers gourmet snacks to the streets of Chicago.
- Schnitzel & Things - @schnitzeltruck is serving hand pounded, lightly breaded thin cutlets fried to golden perfection in the streets of New York City.
- Nom Nom Truck - @nomnomtruck is a Banh Mi Food Truck serving Los Angeles.
- Wafels and Dinges - New York’s @waffletruck has mastered sweet and savory waffles.
- Truckin’ Good Food - @truckingoodfood is a Parisian style street food truck with an All-American flavor from Phoenix, AZ
- Lomo Arigato – LA’s @lomoarigato is famous for it’s Asian fusion dishes.
- The Munchie Machine - And last but not least.. @munchiemachine1 is one of Los Angeles’ newest street food trucks serving traditional snacks like PB&J and Smores.
Mobile Cuisine Magazine sends its congratulations to you all, with a wish of continued success.