So much has happened in the food truck industry in 2019? We thought it would be fun to go back and see what stories were read the most by the readers of Mobile Cuisine. Are you interested in what the top 2019 food truck news stories were? We’ll wait no longer.
According to our over 1,000,000; 2019 unique readers, these were the top 2019 food truck news stories that surfaced the in the mobile food industry.
Top 10: 2019 Food Truck News Stories
- Drexel University wants to evict food trucks from a busy block of Market Street
- Oregon food cart owner says she was attacked in deli
- She feeds Bel-Air’s mega-mansion boom. But lunch is a battlefield
- LeBron James sends food truck to feed Getty Fire first responders
- Food truck operators in Jersey City must now pay parking fee following complaints
- Schenectady-based Wandering Dago catering rebrands name
- Massive food truck explosion caught on camera
- Hate crime charged in shooting threat at Lynnwood taco truck
- The romance and reality of running a food truck
- Minneapolis food truck trailblazers selling Chef Shack restaurant and trucks
Please note that these were the top 10 2019 food truck stories based on information gathered through our website analytics. We understand that there were many other news stories in 2019, some more tragic, some more heartfelt.
Stay up to date with the happenings in the industry in our Food Truck News section where we scan the news wire to bring you.