Each year we’ve run contests to find out who our readers feel are the best food trucks. There are so many different categories, we feel it’s better to split them up. Here are our 2017 best food truck contest winners.
Mobile Cuisine’s 2017 Best Food Truck Contest Winners
- Food Truck Burger – Chef Toddzilla’s Mobile Cuisine, Roswell, NM
- Food Truck Taco – Dia de los Tacos, Marquette, MI
- Cajun Food Truck – Zydeco Bistro, Cleveland, OH
- Food Truck Restaurant – Firehouse Grill, Monroe, CT
- Hot Dog Vendor – Natedogs, Minneapolis, MN
- Best Graphic Design – Souped Up, Buffalo, NY
- BBQ Food Truck – Gotta Q, Cumberland, RI
- Vegan/Vegetarian Truck – Falacos, Houston, TX
- Pizza Truck – DC Slices, Washington DC
- Grilled Cheese Truck – Ruthie’s Rolling Cafe, Dallas, TX
- Waffle Food Truck – Marty’s Waffles, Alexandria, KY
- Asian Food Truck – Curry Pot, Tuscon, AZ
- Seafood Truck – Bite Into Maine, Cape Elizabeth, ME
- College Food Truck – baby Berk, Amherst, MA
- Desert Food Truck – Urban Sugar,Portland, ME
- Rookie Food Truck – Midland Burger Company, Midland MI
The Bottom Line
We would like to thank all of our readers for your support year after year. Without your help, none of these 2017 best food truck contest winners would have been named. We run these contests for fun and a little self-promotion for the vendors included.
Check out this link to find our complete list of best food truck contest winners from over the years.