For the last two weeks we have been accepting votes for our 2017 Food Truck BBQ of the Year. The submissions have been collected and counted, and we are happy to announce in the near 550 submissions, the task was tough.
We set out to find the top ten vote winners, and you provided them. This poll will run for the next two weeks and will wrap up on Friday, June 16 2017 at 9:59 PM EST.
Will our two time winner (Little Bit of R&R BBQ of Leeds, AL) hold on to the title or will we have a new title holder in 2017?
Our contestants for our 2017 Food Truck BBQ Of The Year Contest:
- Burnt To A Crisp – Los Angeles, CA @
- CockADoodleMoo – Raleigh, NC @CADoodleMoo
- The Flying Pig BBQ – Oklahoma City, OK @
- Gotta Q – Providence, RI @
- Little Bit of R&R BBQ – Leeds, AL @LittleBitofRRBB
- M & M Ribs – Boston, MA @TheRibTruck
- Off the Grill – El Paso, TX @
- PA’s Pork – Dayton, OH @
- Sweets & Meats BBQ – Cincinnati, OH @SweetsandMeats
- West Texas Pit Masters – Plainview, TX @
You can vote for your favorite for the 2017 Food Truck BBQ Of The Year daily !!! The winning truck will have hold the title of the Best Food Truck BBQ for 2017.
This Poll Is Closed
Get the word out to your friends and family to get your favorite the title of 2017 Food Truck BBQ Of The Year.
Please note: From time to time our polling software gets the hiccups. The software we for our polls use allows one vote per individual per day and from time to time, the software has blocked users from voting based on their ip address.