Today we want to follow up a recent article in which we asked our readers to submit their choice for America’s favorite pizza food truck or cart. The submissions have been counted we have the top 10 2017 pizza food truck of the year contestants.
We set out to find the top ten vote winners, and you provided them. This poll will run for the next two weeks and will wrap up on Friday, July 28th 2017 at 9:59 PM EST.
Will last year’s winner (Anzios Brick Oven Pizza of Grafton, MA) hold on to the title or will we have a new title holder in 2017? Here are the top 10 2017 pizza food truck of the year contestants.
Our contestants for our 2017 Pizza Food Truck Of The Year Contest:
- Anzio’s Brick Oven Pizza – Grafton, MA @AnziosGrafton
- Bigalora – Detroit, MI @BigaloraTruck
- DC Slices – Washington DC @dcslices
- Flirting With Fire – Durham, NC @FlirtingwFire
- Gepetto’s Pizza Truck – Fort Worth, TX @Gepettopizza
- Hobo Co Pizza Truck – Anaheim, CA @HoboCoPizza
- Pizza By Fire – Portland, ME @PizzaByFire
- Saucee Sicilian – Oklahoma City, OK @SauceeSicilian
- Wagner’s Pizza Bus – Fairbanks, AK @WagnersPizzaBus
- Wanna Pizza This? – Baltimore, MD @PastaVistaBaby
If you are a food truck that feels you should have been included, we apologize. The trucks selected for this poll were determined by our readers, and by the number of votes they received in the first phase of the contest.
You can vote for your favorite for the 2017 Pizza Food Truck Of The Year daily !!!
The winning truck will have hold the title of the best Pizza Food Truck for 2017. This poll will stay open for 2 weeks to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote for in the poll and the truck operators will have a chance to let their fans know to come help them collect votes. The poll will close on July 28th at 9:59 PM Eastern Time. The results will be announced on the following Monday.
If you run into issues with submitting a vote in the poll, you can submit via email us at contest(at)mobile-cuisine(dot)com, however we will be making sure that only 1 vote is counted per person per day.
The winner of this contest will be featured on Mobile Cuisine in a feature article, to help share information about the vendor, their menu, and how they came up with the idea for serving this Italian street food.
Tell your friends and family to help spread the word.