Many food truck restaurants are as popular as the trucks that started them. Over the last two weeks we’ve been asking our readers to submit their favorites. With nearly 600 submissions, we are proud to announce our Top 10 and opening up part two our 2018 Food Truck Restaurant Of The Year contest.
We received votes from around North America, but for the 2017 Food Truck Restaurant of the Year we could only select the restaurants with the 10 most votes submitted. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks and will close it out on Friday, April 13th at 7:59 PM Eastern Time. The winning food truck restaurant will be profiled here at Mobile Cuisine and will hold the title of Best Food Truck Restaurant for 2017.
Contestants for 2018 Food Truck Restaurant Of The Year:
- Andrae’s Kitchen – Walla Walla, WA @AndraesKitchen
- Chef Todzilla’s Gourmet Burgers – Roswell, NM @ChefToddzillaMC
- Crispy’s Bar & Grill (Masterbacon) – Kannapolis, NC @MasterBacon911
- GottaQ – Cumberland RI @IGottaQ
- Ms Cheezious – Miami, FL @MsCheezious
- The Peached Tortilla – Austin, TX @peachedtortilla
- Shore Good Eats and Treats – Neptune City, NJ @RealShoreGood
- Sweets and Meats – Cincinnati, OH @SweetsandMeats
- Tacoholics – Brick NJ @tacoholicsNJ
- Willy Dog’s GTO – Hamilton, Ontario, Canada @WillyDogsGTO
You can vote for your favorite for the 2018 Food Truck Restaurant Of The Year daily !!!
This Poll Is Closed!!! Check back next week to find out the results.
We are using polling software that allows voters to submit a vote once a day, every day the poll is active. If you run into any issues with the software, please let us know immediately so we can make any corrections.
This poll will close on Friday, April 13th , 2018 at 7:59 PM Eastern Time.
The truck with the most votes from this poll will be declared our winner.If you have any issues with submitting your vote (only 1 per IP address per day) please feel free to submit your vote to contest [at] mobile-cuisine [dot] com.
So spread the word, and help your favorite lay claim to the title of the 2018 Food Truck Restaurant of the Year.
Please note: From time to time our polling software gets the hiccups. If you run into a problem, please feel free to leave us a note in the comment section below of on social media. Facebook | Twitter