For the last two weeks we have been accepting votes for Mobile Cuisine’s 2015 BBQ Food Truck of the Year. The submissions has been collected and counted, and we are happy to announce in the near 1,500 submissions, the task was tough.
We set out to find the top ten vote winners, and you provided them. This poll will run for the next two weeks and will wrap up on Friday, June 26 2015 at 11:59 PM.
2015 Food Truck BBQ Of The Year
This years contestants are:
- ChickHoovenSwine BBQ, Spring Hill, KS
- Daddy Pete’s BBQ – Grand Rapids, MI
- Gotta Q – Providence, RI
- Hercules BBQ – Odessa, TX
- Little Bit of R&R BBQ – Leeds, AL
- Mr. Tony’s BBQ – Fredonia, WI
- Off the Grill – El Paso, TX
- PA’s Pork – Dayton, OH
- Smoking Swine – Baltimore, MD
- West Texas Pit Masters, Plainview, TX