Seafood and traditional tacos being served from a food truck were the bulk of the nearly 900 votes cast in part 1 of our 2016 Food Truck Taco Of The Year contest that started 2 weeks ago. Today we are proud to announce our Top 10 and opening up part two of this contest.
We received votes from around the world, but for this poll we could only select the food trucks with the 10 most votes submitted. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks. Will last year’s winner (What the Fork of Scranton, PA) maintain the title or will someone else take the title? The winning truck will be profiled here at Mobile Cuisine and will hold the title of Best Food Truck Taco for 2016.
This years contestants for 2016 Food Truck Taco Of The Year are:
- Baja Taco Truck – Boston, MA
- BC Tacos – Broward County, FL
- Dia de los Tacos – Marquette, MI
- El Gastronomo Vagabundo – St Catharines, Ontario
- Lloyd Taco Truck – Buffalo, NY
- PGH Taco Truck — Pittsburgh, PA
- Ricky’s Fish Tacos – Los Angeles, CA
- Taceaux Loceaux – New Orleans, LA
- Veracruz All Natural Tacos – Austin, TX
- What the Fork – Scranton, PA
You can vote for your favorite for the 2016 Food Truck Taco Of The Year daily !!!
THIS POLL IS CLOSED; look for results on Monday.
This poll will close on Friday, March 4th , 2016 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. The truck with the most votes from this poll will be declared our winner.
If you have any issues with submitting your vote (only 1 per IP address per day) please feel free to submit your vote to contest