Today we are happy to follow up a recent article in which we asked our readers to submit their choice for America’s favorite rookie food truck or cart. We had over 800 individual submissions so it took us some time to tabulate the results. Now that the submissions have been counted we have our a top 10 rookie food trucks to choose a winner from. The choice is yours.
The nominees for the 2016 Rookie Food Truck Of The Year are:
- Cajun Delhi – Washington DC | @CajunDelhi
- Hawaiian Husky – New Jersey | @HawaiianHuskyNJ
- The Empanada Sonata – Brooklyn, NY | @EmpanadaSonata
- Filipino Fusion – Oklahoma City, OK | @okcfilipino
- Firehouse Grilling Co – Cleveland, OH | @StopDropAndGrub
- Lula Salads – Seattle, WA | @lulasalads
- Offbeat Eatz – Houston, TX | @OffbeatEatz
- Parmesan Pete’s (Little Pete) – Naples, FL | @Parmesan_Petes
- Seoul Man Food Truck – San Diego, CA | @seoulmanfood
- Shuck Food Truck – Wellfleet, MA | @shuckfoodtruck
If you are a food truck that feels you should have been included, we apologize. The trucks selected for this poll were determined by our readers, and by the number of votes they received in the first phase of the contest.
This Poll Is Closed
This poll will stay open for 2 weeks to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote for in the poll and the truck operators will have a chance to let their fans know to come help them collect votes. The poll will close on Friday, December 16th at 11:00 PM ET. The results will be announced on the following Monday.
If you run into issues with submitting a vote in the poll, you can submit via email us at contest(at)mobile-cuisine(dot)com), however we will be making sure that only 1 vote is counted per person per day.
The winner of this contest will be featured on Mobile Cuisine in a feature article, to help share information about the vendor, their menu, and how they came up with the idea for serving their tasty desserts.
Tell your friends and family to help spread the word for our 2016 Rookie Food Truck Of The Year contest.