Over the years we have asked our readers who they feel has the best custom designed food truck or food cart design. This year has been no different. For the last couple of weeks we have asked readers to submit their choices to help us determine a Top 10 for our 2017 Best Food Truck Graphic Design contest, and they did it.
We received nearly 1,000 submissions of our readers favorites. We received nominations from around the globe, but these top 10 submissions stood above the rest.
With that said, we are happy to announce that starting today, we are asking for your vote for our 2016 Best Food Truck Graphic Design contest. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks and will close it out on Friday, May 26th at 9:59 PM Eastern Time.
This year’s contestants for our 2017 Best Food Truck Graphic Contest:
- The Cheesie’s Truck – Chicago, IL @Cheesies_Truck
- Dank Burrito – Morehead, NC @DankburritoNC
- Falasophy – Anaheim, CA @Falasophy
- Galaxy Donuts – Seattle, WA @EatGalaxyDonuts
- Holyoke Hummus – Holyoke, MA @holyokehummus
- Mess Hall Canteen – Orange County, CA @MessHallCanteen
- OffBeat Eatz – Houston, TX @OffbeatEatz
- Sokare – Denver, CO @sokarefood
- Souped Up – Buffalo, NY @Soupedup01
- Twisted Catfish – Houston, TX @twisted_catfish
You can vote for your favorite for the 2017 Best Food Truck Graphic Design daily!!!
Will Dank Burrito of Morehead, NC reclaim their title or will there be a new winner? The winning truck will hold the title for 2017.
This Poll Is Closed
Get the word out to your friends and family to get your favorite the title of 2017 Best Food Truck Graphic Design.
Please note: From time to time our polling software gets the hiccups. The software we for our polls use allows one vote per individual per day and from time to time, the software has blocked users from voting based on their ip address. If you run into a problem, please feel free to leave us a note in the comment section below, email (email@example.com) or on social media. Facebook | Twitter