With nearly 1000 votes cast in part 1 of our 2018 Cajun Food Truck Of The Year contest that started 2 weeks ago. Today we are proud to announce our Top 10 and opening up part two of this contest.
We received votes from all over North America, but for this poll we could only select the food trucks with the 10 most votes submitted. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks. Who will win the title of 2018 Cajun Food Truck of the Year? Will it be last year’s winner Zydeco Bistro of Cleveland, OH? Or will there be a new vendor that will holds the title for 2018.
Contestants for the 2018 Cajun Food Truck Of The Year:
- Cajun Connoisseur – Chicago, IL @thecajuncon
- C’est Tout Bon 2 Eat – Atlanta, GA @cesttoutbon2eat
- La Gumbo Ya Ya – Oklahoma City, OK @LaGumboYaYa
- Mobile Mardi Gras – Princeton, NJ @mmgfoodtruck
- Pittsburgh Po’boy – Pittsburgh, PA @pghpoboy
- Ragin Cajun – Fort Wayne, IN @RaginCajunFW
- RaginCajun – Los Angeles, CA @cajunonwheels
- Rampagin’ Cajun – Hurley, WI @rampagin_cajun
- Voodoo Kitchen – Orlando, FL @Voodoofoodtruck
- Zydeco Bistro – Cleveland, OH @ZydecoBistro
You can vote for your favorite for the 2018 Cajun Food Truck Of The Year daily !!!
THIS POLL IS CLOSED. We will share the results on Monday, March 26th.
This poll will close on Friday, March 23th , 2017 at 7:59 PM Eastern Time. The truck with the most votes from this poll will be declared our winner.
If you have any issues with submitting your vote (only 1 per IP address per day) please feel free to submit your vote to contest [at] mobile-cuisine [dot] com.
So spread the word, and help your favorite lay claim to the title of the 2018 Cajun Food Truck of the Year.
Please note: From time to time our polling software gets the hiccups. If you run into a problem, please feel free to leave us a note in the comment section below of on social media. Facebook | Twitter