Seafood and traditional tacos being served from a food truck were the bulk of the nearly 300 votes cast in part 1 of our 2018 Food Truck Taco Of The Year contest that started 3 weeks ago. Today we are proud to announce our Top 10 and opening up part two of this contest.
We received votes from around the world, but for this poll we could only select the food trucks with the 10 most votes submitted. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks. Will last year’s winner (Dia de los Tacos, Marquette, MI) maintain the title or will someone else take the title? The winning truck will be profiled here at Mobile Cuisine and will hold the title of Best Food Truck Taco for 2018.
Contestants for 2018 Food Truck Taco Of The Year are:
- Aztec Dave’s – Chicago, IL @Aztec_Daves
- Blue Donkey Cafe – Oklahoma City, OK @bluedonkeytaco1
- Chomp’z Truck – Greenwood, IN @ChompzTruck
- Dia de los Tacos – Marquette, MI @tacosmqt
- Guerrilla Tacos – Los Angeles, CA @guerrillatacos
- Lloyd Taco Truck – Buffalo, NY @whereslloyd
- Señors Food Truck – Skandia, MI @SenorsFoodTruck
- Shuckin Truck – Pt. Judith, RI @ShuckinTruck
- Tacoholics – Brick, NJ @tacoholicsNJ
- Vagabond Taco Truck – Pittsburgh, PA @VagabondTaco
You can vote for your favorite for the 2018 Food Truck Taco Of The Year daily !!!
This poll is closed. Tune in for the results next week.
This poll will close on Friday, March 2nd , 2018 at 7:59 PM Eastern Time. The truck with the most votes from this poll will be declared our winner.
If you have any issues with submitting your vote (only 1 per IP address per day) please feel free to submit your vote to contest [at] mobile-cuisine [dot] com.