Today we want to follow up a recent article in which we asked our readers to submit their choice for America’s waffle food truck or cart. The submissions have been counted and here are the top 10 2018 waffle food truck of the year contestants.
Will Marty’s Waffles of Alexandria, KY be able to maintain their title from 2017 or will there be a new best waffle food truck title holder?
2018 Waffle Food Truck Of The Year Contestants:
- Belgian Waffle Crafters: Raleigh, NC @WaffleCrafters
- Capital Chicken & Waffles: Washington DC @CapitalCW
- Foolish Waffles: Philadelphia, PA @foolishwaffles
- Marty’s Waffles: Alexandria, KY @MartysWaffles
- Ooblies Waffles: Medford, OR @OobliesWaffles
- Twisted Iron: Tampa, FL @thetwistediron
- Waffle Bus: Houston, TX @TheWaffleBus
- Waffle Crush: Gilbert, AZ @mywafflecrush
- Waffle Love: Salt Lake City, UT @waffluv
- Zinneken’s Waffles: Boston, MA @zinnetruck
If you are a food truck that feels you should have been included, we apologize. The trucks selected for this poll were determined by our readers, and by the number of votes they received in the first phase of the contest.
This poll is closed. Check back next week to get the final results.
This poll will stay open for 2 weeks to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote for in the poll and the truck operators will have a chance to let their fans know to come help them collect votes. It will close on September 7th at 7:59 PM ET. The results will be announced on the following Monday.
If you run into issues with submitting a vote in the poll, you can submit via email us at contest(at)mobile-cuisine(dot)com), however we will be making sure that only 1 vote is counted per person per day.
The winner of this contest will be declared our 2018 waffle food truck of the year contest and will hold the title until 2018.