Grilled, gourmet, dirty and even chili dogs being served from a food truck were the bulk of the nearly 1,000 votes cast in part 1 of our 2019 top hot dog vendor contest started 2 weeks ago. Today we are proud to announce our Top 10 and opening up part two our 2019 Hot Dog Vendor of the Year contest.
We received votes from all over the world, but for this poll we could only select the mobile food vendors with the 10 most nominations. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks and will close it out on Friday, April 19th at 7:59 PM Eastern Time. The winning truck or cart will hold the title of top mobile hot dog vendor for 2018.
Will our 2018 Hot Dog Vendor of the Year (Yeti Dogs of Anchorage, AK) retain their title or will we crown a new champion?
Contestants for our 2019 Hot Dog Vendor Of The Year contest are:
- Big Dogs – Seattle, WA @BigDogBuzz
- Burchies – Chandler, AZ @BurchieShotdogs
- Dave’s Dogs – Champaign, IL @DavesDogsCU
- Do Your Wurst – Grand Rapids, MI @DoYourWurstGril
- Frank Gourmet Hot Dogs – Buffalo, NY @FindFrankNow
- The Greasy Wiener – Los Angeles, CA @TheGreasyWiener
- Natedogs – Minneapolis, MN @Nate_Dogs
- T-Loc’s Sonora Hot Dogs – Austin, TX
- Victory Dogs – Medford, OR @VictoryDogs
- Yeti Dogs – Anchorage, AK @yetidogsak
You can vote for your favorite for the 2019 Hot Dog Vendor Of The Year daily !!!
Check back next week to find out the results!!!
The truck that receives the most (qualified) votes from this poll will be declared our winner.
We use polling software that allows voters to submit a vote once a day, every day the poll is active. If you run into any issues with the software, please let us know immediately so we can make any corrections. If you have any issues with submitting your vote (only 1 per IP address per 24 hours) please feel free to submit your vote to contest [at] mobile-cuisine [dot] com.