With nearly 400 votes cast in part 1 of our 2020 Cajun Food Truck Of The Year contest that started 2 weeks ago. Today we are proud to announce our Top 10 and opening up part two of this contest.
We received votes from all over North America, but for this poll we could only select the food trucks with the 10 most votes submitted. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks. Who will win the title of 2020 Cajun Food Truck of the Year? Will it be last year’s winner Ragin Cajun from Los Angeles, CA? Or will there be a new vendor that will holds the title for 2020?
Contestants for the 2020 Cajun Food Truck Of The Year:
- Cajun Connoisseur – Chicago, IL @thecajuncon
- C’est Si Bon – Oklahoma City, OK @CestSiBon3
- C’est Tout Bon 2 Eat – Atlanta, GA @cesttoutbon2eat
- Er Thang Cajun – Killeen, TX @erthangcajun
- Mobile Mardi Gras – Princeton, NJ @mmgfoodtruck
- Pittsburgh Po’boy – Pittsburgh, PA @pghpoboy
- Ragin Cajun – Los Angeles, CA @cajunonwheels
- Shore Good Eats – Neptune, NJ @realshoregood
- Voodoo Kitchen – Orlando, FL @Voodoofoodtruck
- Zydeco Bistro – Cleveland, OH @ZydecoBistro
You can vote for your favorite for the 2020 Cajun Food Truck Of The Year daily !!!
This poll is closed. Check back next week to find out our winner!
This poll will close on Friday, March 6th , 2019 at 7:59 PM Eastern Time. The truck with the most votes from this poll will be declared our winner. Once the poll is closed, we audit every vote submitted. Should we find any votes have been submitted by gaming the voting system, they will be disqualified.
If you have any issues with submitting your vote (only 1 per IP address per day) please feel free to submit your vote to contest [at] mobile-cuisine [dot] com.
So spread the word, and help your favorite lay claim to the title of the 2020 Cajun Food Truck of the Year.
Get the word out to your friends and family to get your favorite the title of 2019 Cajun Food Truck of the Year.
Please note: From time to time our polling software gets the hiccups. If you run into a problem, please feel free to leave us a note in the comment section below of on social media. Facebook | Twitter