Today we want to follow up a recent article in which we asked our readers to submit their choice for America’s favorite food truck burger. The votes from the initial part of our polling for the 2020 Food Truck Burger Of The Year contest are in. Will last year’s winner Patty Matters of Grand Rapids, MI repeat or will there be a new winner?
Let your friends and family know that the final voting has begun. We had great turnout for so many trucks across the country, it was difficult to narrow the field down to just ten…luckily we had a great weekend to tally the votes.
Top 10 trucks for the 2020 Food Truck Burger Of The Year
- BoxBurger – Indianapolis, IN @BOXBURGERtruck
- Daddy’s Bonetown Burgers – Boston, MA @bonetownburgers
- Five Sisters Food Co – Tuckerton, NJ @5SistersTruck
- From Scratch – Rockville, MD @fromscratchlc
- King Arthur’s Trolley – Fort Wayne, IN @kingarthurstro1
- Midland Burger Company – Midland MI @MidlandBurgerCo
- Munchiez Food Truck – Manchester, NH @MunchiezAtSNHU
- Patty Matters – Grand Rapids, MI @PattyMatters
- Ringside Grill – Norwalk, CT @Ringside203
- Rocket Fine Street Food – Providence, RI @rockettruck
This Poll is Closed. Check back next week for the results.
You can vote for your favorite for the 2020 Food Truck Burger Of The Year daily !!!
This poll will close on Friday, January 24th , 2020 at 5:59 PM Eastern Time. The truck with the most votes from this poll will be declared our winner. So spread the word, and help your favorite lay claim to the title of the 2019 Food Truck Burger of the Year.
If you run into issues with submitting a vote, you can submit via email us at contest(at)mobile-cuisine(dot)com, however we will be making sure that only 1 vote is counted per person per day. Let us know about any problems you run into via social media. Facebook | Twitter
Please Note: Once the poll is closed, we audit every vote submitted. Should we find any votes have been submitted by gaming the voting system, they will be disqualified.