Seafood and traditional tacos being served from a food truck were the bulk of the nearly 500 votes cast in part 1 of our 2020 Food Truck Taco Of The Year contest that started 2 weeks ago. Today we are proud to announce our Top 10 and opening up part two of this contest.
We received votes from around the world, but for this poll we could only select the food trucks with the 10 most votes submitted. We will be running this poll for the next two weeks. Will last year’s winner (Lloyd Taco Truck of Buffalo, NY) maintain the title or will someone else take the title? The winning truck will hold the title of Best Food Truck Taco for 2020.
Contestants for 2020 Food Truck Taco Of The Year are:
- Aztec Dave’s – Chicago, IL @Aztec_Daves
- Baja Taco Truck – Boston, MA @BajaTacoTruck
- Blue Donkey Cafe – Oklahoma City, OK @bluedonkeytaco1
- El Guapo – Detroit, MI @elguapogrill
- Fired Up Taco Truck – Cleveland, OH @fireduptacos
- Lloyd Taco Truck – Buffalo, NY @whereslloyd
- Ricky’s Fish Tacos – Los Angeles, CA @RickysFishTacos
- Rustic Taco – Rochester, NY @RusticTaco
- Shore Good Eats – Neptune City, NJ @RealShoreGood
- Tacoholics – Brick, NJ @tacoholicsNJ
You can vote for your favorite for the 2020 Food Truck Taco Of The Year daily !!!
This Poll Is Closed. Check Back Next Week To Find Out The Results.
This poll will close on Friday, February 14th , 2020 at 7:59 PM Eastern Time. The truck with the most votes from this poll will be declared our winner. So spread the word, and help your favorite lay claim to the title of the 2020 Food Truck Taco of the Year.
If you run into issues with submitting a vote, you can submit via email us at contest(at)mobile-cuisine(dot)com, however we will be making sure that only 1 vote is counted per person per day. Let us know about any problems you run into via social media. Facebook | Twitter
Please Note: Once the poll is closed, we audit every vote submitted. Should we find any votes have been submitted by gaming the voting system, they will be disqualified.