As you may know, food truck owners are continually looking for ways to help market their food truck. The need ways to create differentiation between their trucks and their competitors. A great way to do this is to celebrate national food holidays with specials on their food truck menus.
To help those of you vendors interested in creating specials or highlighting existing items on your food truck menus, we provide you a weekly article to help remind you of upcoming food holidays.
Food Holidays | Apr 29 – May 3, 2019
- National Shrimp Scampi Day
- National Oatmeal Cookie Day
- National Raisin Day
- National Chocolate Parfait Day
- National Chocolate Mousse Day
- National Raspberry Popover Day
- National Raspberry Tart Day
- National Chocolate Custard Day
On most of these days we provide a Did You Know article, please feel free to share them with your customers. They can learn some fun facts about the particular item you are celebrating with your menu special.
If you are interested in find all of the food holidays for the month of May…follow this link.