Bullying occurs in the school setting, where one out of every five students suffers from it, but it can also be observed as an adult in some workplaces and even moved online to social media. According to the American Osteopathic Association, 31% of 2,000 U.S adults struggle with their mental health and ability to function. Bullying is the root cause of some of the lifelong mental heath issues.
But there is hope for students and adults alike if we decide to stand up together against bullying. If you’re organizing an anti-bullying campaign to prevent this bad behavior, use any of these slogans, taglines, and quote ideas below. There’s no more time to tolerate bullying.
- Anti-Bullying Slogans
- Cyberbullying Slogans
- Stop Bullying Quotes
- Bullying Slogans for Posters
- End School Bullying Slogans
- Bullying Slogans That Rhyme
- Anti-Bullying Taglines
- No Bullying Taglines
- Anti-Bullying Hashtags
- Specific Ways To Prevent Bullying
- Tactics To Prevent Cyberbullying
Let people bullying is no longer tolerated with these effective catchphrases.
- There’s No Gain In Causing Pain.
- Don’t Scare A Child To Sooth Your Inner Child.
- Help A Scarred Child Inside.
- Only Cowards Use Power To Hurt People.
- Have Courage, Don’t Engage.
- Pick A Friend Who Doesn’t Pick On You.
- If They Have Mean Words To Say, Walk Away.
- Don’t Entertain Bullies With Your Pain.
- Angry Homes Raise Angry Kids.
- Bullies Are Bullied Too.
- Don’t Let Your Pain Cause Pain To Others.
- A Bully’s Words Don’t Define Your Worth.
- Your Grudge Don’t Give You A Right To Judge.
- You’re Worth Fighting For.
- Normalize Being Nice To Everyone.
- Be Angry But Don’t Be A Bully.
- There’s No Healing In Bullying.
- Bullies Are Not Born, They Are Raised.
- Don’t Project Your Insecurities, Face Them.
- Seek Attention In Healthy Conversations.
In recent years, cyberbullying has shown a continuous increase more people join platforms like TikTok and Instagram. Online harassment affects 41% of internet users in the United States. Cyberbullying has been notorious for causing mental distress among the victims in part because victims can’t escape their cellphones. Fight against this cruel practice with these slogan ideas.
- Don’t End A Life With The Words You Type.
- Hacking And Threating Make Victim’s Life Depressing.
- Make Kindness Go Viral.
- No Cyber Villains Allowed.
- Make The Cyber Space a Safer Place.
- Even In The Face Of Anonymity, It Shows Sad Brutality.
- Anger Controlled By Keyboard Leads To Error.
- Type And Post With Caution.
- There’s No Future In Cancel Culture.
- Watch Your Words.
- You Can’t Just Easily Backspace Emotional Trauma.
- Don’t Go Overboard With Your Keyboard.
- Be Kind, Online and Offline.
- Choose To Block When Bullies Knock.
- Anonymous Identity Still Shows Cruel Intensity.
- Don’t Torment With Your Comments.
- Tweet People With Kindness.
- Tweet How You Want To Be Tweeted Back.
- Filter Your Space.
- Don’t Surf In A Toxic World
- Keep Your Status Healthy.
- Choose Your Friends Wisely.
- Hatred Isn’t Worth The Hype.
- Only Post What Matters The Most.
- Block Any Negativity.
- Don’t Be A Criminal Online.
- Hiding In Fake Account Doesn’t Hide Cruelness.
Stop Bullying Quotes
Raise awareness about bullying with these quotes.
- “People who love themselves don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” —-Dan Pearce
- “Bullying is a horrible thing. It sticks with you forever. It poisons you. But only if you let it.” —Heather Brewer
- “Bullying happens because weak people need to prop up their ego by beating up or humiliating others.” —Bruce Dickinson
“The meanest people are the weakest people, for they do not even have the strength to believe in goodness. Do not let this be your life’s curse.” —-Sean Patrick Brennan
- “You will never reach higher ground if you are always pushing others down.” —Jeffrey Benjamin
- “Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?” —Sean Covey
- “Cyberbullying is bullying. Hiding behind a pretty screen doesn’t make it less hateful. Written words have power.” —Anon
- “Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.” —Andrew Vachss
- “I would rather be a little nobody than to be an evil somebody.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “A bully hides his fears with fake bravado. That is the opposite of self-assertiveness.” —Nathaniel Branden
Stop Bullying Quotes
Encourage people to advocate against bullying with these quotes.
- “Children should be able to live a life free from bullying and harassment and it is time that we all took a stand against this.” —Katherine Jenkins
- “We explain when someone is cruel or acts like a bully, you do not stoop to their level. Our motto is when they go low, you go high.” —Michelle Obama
- “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.” —Harvey S. Firestone
You Might Like: 300+ Creative Email Marketing Slogans that Boost Open Rates
- “Freedom of Speech doesn’t justify online bullying. Words have power, be careful how you use them.” —Germany Kent
- “It’s very important to choose kindness and stop bullying.” —Jacob Tremblay
- “You should never make fun of something that a person can’t change about themselves.” —Phil Lester
- “Bullying is never fun, it’s a cruel and terrible thing to do to someone. If you are being bullied, it is not your fault. No one deserves to be bullied, ever.” —-Raini Rodriguez
“I think the sooner that all of us in society stop accepting any type of bullying or harassment from other people — in spite of people’s social standing or net worth or whatever it is — the sooner it will stop.” —Jason Priestley
- “I woke up one day and thought, ‘Enough is enough with bullying myself.’ The war is within you, and that’s also where it’s won. You just have to tackle your insecurities and then let them go.” —Keala Settle
- “It’s important to stand up to all forms of bullying, and it’s even more important for those who are around you to be just as courageous and stand with you!” —Normani Kordei
Bullying Slogans for Posters
Here’s a list of concise but meaningful slogans for posters that can be hung in school hallways or the workplace.
- Dare To Speak Up.
- Speaking Kindly Is Free.
- Words Don’t Rewind.
- Stop The Pain, Be Kind,
- Being Nice Has No Price.
- Nothing Happens If You’ll Remain Bystander.
- You’re Not Alone.
- The Bullying Ends With You.
- Stand To Understand.
- It’s Not Your Fault.
- Tolerate No Hatred.
- A Threat Is Not A Treat.
- Passing Your Pain Is Not An Excuse.
- Train Your Mind To Be Kind.
- Be One Of The “Kind”.
- Come Sit With Me.
- It Takes Strength To Be Kind.
- Rise Up Stronger.
- It’s Okay To Walk Away.
- Don’t Fear A Listening Ear.
- It’s Not Too Late To Stop The Hate.
- Make Kindness A Habit.
- If You Can’t Wear Their Shoe, Don’t Be Their Issue.
- A Hurting Fist Don’t Heal An Aching Heart.
- Don’t Hurt Others With Your Anger.
- Abuse To Others Is Self-Abuse.
- Words That Kill Anger Heal An Abuser.
End School Bullying Slogans
Millions of students have been bullied at school so many times that they no longer see it as a safe place to learn. End school bullying with these ideas.
- A Lunch From A Punch Does Not Taste Good.
- Taking Money Takes Away Your Dignity.
- Walk Away From The Bullies In The Hallway.
- Bullies Don’t Rule This School.
- School Is For The Compassionate Pool.
- Respect For All Leads To Happier School.
- Laughing With A Bully Is Not Funny.
- Stand With The One Out Of Four.
- Bathrooms Are Not A Bully Room.
- Scholars Don’t Deserve Mental Scars.
- Teach A Bully A Lesson.
- There’s No Humor In Rumor.
- No More Crying In The Corner.
- Chase Your Dreams, Not Your Victims.
- Be The Reason Someone Feels Safe Today.
- True Friendship Corrects Not Tolerates.
- Cool Dudes Are Not Rude.
- Don’t Tease People To Please Your Ego.
- Make Friends With Your Influence.
- Don’t Harass Your Friends In Class.
- Unlearn Your Bully Habits.
- Keep The School Safe For All.
Bullying Slogans That Rhyme
Looking for ideas that rhyme? This list is for you.
- A Feared Buddy Is A Bully.
- Give Bullies A Piece Of Your Peace.
- There’s Peace Of Mind In Being Kind.
- Let Them Know You Don’t Go Low.
- Tell A Friend When Bullies Go Out Of Hand.
- A Cruel Bully Fuels Hatred Daily.
- Don’t Seek Attention Through Intimidation.
- Your Broken Pieces Don’t Give You Excuses.
- A Bully’s Memory Is A Poison To Carry.
- Pain Poisons A Child To Act Cruel And Wild.
- Free A Bully From Pain And Misery.
- Always Fight For What Is Right.
- Don’t Use Power To Abuse Others.
- A Bully’s Word Hold No Weight On Your Worth.
- Don’t Let A Bully Keep You From Being Happy.
- Bullies Drop Their Crown When They Push Others Down.
- Embrace Your Weakness, Believe In Goodness.
- Harsh Words Of Bullies Hurt Like Killers.
- Don’t Be Cursed To Be The Worst,
- Your Strife Shouldn’t Tear Other’s Life.
- Don’t Be Rough, Be Strong Enough.
Create a culture of respect in your place with these tagline ideas.
- Target a kind mindset.
- Choose your battles wisely
- Heal your heart without tearing people apart.
- Define your worth.
- Mean people win nothing but trouble.
- Spread love not to hate
- Your friends are not your enemies
- If you don’t mean it, don’t be mean.
- Being mean is meaningless
- Don’t let hatred consume your heart.
- Taking money to earn respect is not worth it.
- We care about your struggles.
- Mind your own peace.
- It’s not silly to be a bully.
- Fight your struggles.
- Peace is a choice, make it yours.
- Find ways to smile again.
- Always come back stronger.
- Don’t just sit there, stand up!
- Society stands with the bullied.
No Bullying Taglines
Let people know there’s no bullying allowed.
- Being mad doesn’t excuse you to be bad.
- Don’t let your anger make others suffer.
- This workplace is a safe space.
- Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- Your lies are not someone’s truth.
- This building doesn’t tolerate bullying
- Bullies are off-limits
- If you can’t be kind, mind your own business.
- Don’t use your ability to speak against the weak.
- Justice will not be kind to bullies.
- We keep an eye on those who make people cry.
- Don’t please a bully with your inferiority.
- Kick out bullying.
- Bullies hold no ground on the campus.
- The school is not the bullies’ playground.
- Don’t ruin life for fun.
- Bullies are powerless in this building.
- Bullies are no boss, don’t follow them.
- We sanction people who bully for attention.
- A bully’s life is full of strife.
Feel free to use these hashtags for your ant-bullying campaign.
Specific Ways To Prevent Bullying
We should work together to create a safe and kind space for everyone. Here are specific ways to prevent bullying from taking root.
- Spread Awareness About Bullying – Most victims of bullying find it difficult to open up about their struggles because they fear judgment. The more they stay silent about it, the more people will think that bullying is tolerable. Talk about it as much as possible so everyone will realize how deep this issue goes. Once we truly understand how damaging it is to bully and to be bullied, we’ll be ready to stand up against it.
- Create a Healthy Social Environment – Whether it’s school or the workplace, everyone should treat each other with kindness and respect. Make empathy the culture of your community and leave no room for power imbalance in relationships. It’s also helpful to create programs, webinars, or clubs that support people to prioritize their mental health, emotion management, and raise awareness for these issues.
- Show Zero Tolerance – Call out any signs of bullying and make it a habit within the community. Deal complaints immediately and provide solutions to ensure that the aggression will not be repeated.
Tactics To Prevent Cyberbullying
Unlike traditional bullying, cyberbullying is a more dangerous form of aggression. Cyberbullies can remain anonymous, allowing bullying to take place at any time of the day or night. Cyberbullying can ruin your lives if you let it.
- Filter Your Online Friends – Restrict who can access your online posts. You can’t control what people do but you can choose whom you can see on your feed. Only accept accounts that do not engage in any negativity. Don’t allow bully’s to message you directly.
- Maximize Privacy Tools – Familiarize privacy settings and tools in social media. Maintain the confidentiality of your password and other personal information. Maintain the confidentiality of your address, contact number, or email address.
You Might Like: 410+ Unforgettable Father’s Day Marketing Slogans and Taglines
- Don’t Trust Someone Online Easily – Identity theft is rampant in gathering sensitive personal information. People aren’t always who they appear to be online. A friend’s profile picture does not guarantee that is the person behind the account. Find proof of identity first before communicating.
- Block Bashers – As much as possible, don’t engage in negative interactions. Don’t join Facebook groups with this sort of behavior either. If you think a user is negatively impacting your emotional and mental wellness, hit that block button immediately.
- Report Cyberbullying Cases – Report posts that go against the community guidelines. Social media accounts will take the harassing or degrading comments or posts down. Encourage your friends and families to do the same so cyberbullies can’t be heard.
Bullying only persists if society allows it. That is why we should continue encouraging people to stand against this problem. I hope you found the right words for your anti-bullying campaign right here. Take your part in making a kinder world and better world for everyone.