As said by Marilyn Monroe, “A Diamond is a Girl’s Best Friend” but I beg to disagree as a diamond can be worn regardless of gender, race, and age. The global diamond market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2%, from $2.43 billion in 2022 to $2.55 billion in 2023. Dazzling numbers, right?
So if you plan to make your marketing efforts shine bright like a diamond, here are some of the most clever diamond marketing slogans to outshine the competition.
- Diamond Marketing Slogans
- Funny Diamond Slogans
- Diamond Taglines
- Diamond Company Slogans
- Diamond Quotes
- Gem Slogans
- Diamond Ring Slogans
- Diamond Shop Taglines
- Engagement Ring Slogans
- Famous Diamond Slogans
Diamond Marketing Slogans
Here are some all purpose diamond related slogan ideas.
- Shine Like A Royal Bling Queen
- Diamonds Sparkling Elegance And Purity
- Magical Ring To Perfection
- Diamond is Your New Fashion Edge
- Authentic Elite Diamond Jewelry For Your Brilliance
- Your Luxury in a Rock
- Make your Precious Moment Shine
- Glimmer of Luxury
- The Perfect Luxury Gem for your Jewelry
- Diamonds Is Definitely a Girl’s Bestfriend
- A Perfect Gift For Your Precious Girl
- Classic and Timeless Exquisite Sophistication
- Perfection and Purity
- Grab Your Own Piece of Luxury
Funny Diamond Slogans
- D’ Rock Under Pressure
- Rock-tify a Girl’s Problem
- Coal-apsing under Pressure
- The Diamond that is Definitely Not a Sham Rock
- Rock-a-Buy Baby: The Rock you can Buy for your Baby
- Shining Shimmering Fancy Neck Rock
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock
- Diamonds are Girl’s Boy Best Friend
- It takes two to Sparkle
- I don’t give a Rock!
- This is Indestructibleeee!
- Henry Totters and the Precious Stone
- May the Fluorescence be with You
- Your Ice Ice Baby
- The Ice Bling Empire
- Catching Bling Bling
- The Only Carat That Matters
- To Make Your Girl Happy
- Sparkle That You Can’t Hide
- Exude Elegance Everyday
- Timelessness and Class under Pressure
- The Coveted Shining Piece
- Sparkles, Shimmers, and Luxury In Every Angle
- The Diamond Fit for Royalty
- The Best Diamond Supplier in the South
- Sophistication packed all in one Bling
- Elegant in Every Reflection
- The Shining Eye Candy
- A Stone that’s Worth a Lifetime of Elegance
- The Only Carat That Matters
- The Most Expensive Ice
- Forge Elegance with this Icy Bling
Diamond Company Slogans
Exude elegance with the following marketing slogans.
- Diamond for every Occasion
- Patterned into Perfection
- Timeless And Elegant Luxury
- The Hardest form of Adoration
- Fulfill your Dream with us
- Handcrafted Sophistication
- Not an ordinary piece of Rock!
- A Rock-solid Brilliant Love
- Get your own Sparkle here!
- Put Sparkle in her Eyes
- Fancy Stones, Elegant You
- Crystal Clear Glam
- Make your Love Unbreakable
Here are some comments and quotes notable people have made on the topic of diamonds.
- “Angels are like diamonds. They can’t be made. You have to find them. Each one is unique.” – Jaclyn Smith
- “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and dogs are a man’s best friend. Now you know which sex has more sense.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
- “Diamonds have an image of purity and light. They are given as a pledge of love and worn as a symbol of commitment.” – Peter Singer
“I don’t mind a repetitive chorus; I mind repetitive verse. I mean, it’s the same amount of space. Why would you have only three diamonds if you can have six?” – Lou Reed
- “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds…” – Ana Claudia Antunes
- “A diamond doesn’t start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, it becomes spectacular. I’m that diamond.”- Solange Nicole
- “Remember diamonds are created under pressure so hold on, it will be your time to shine soon.”- Sope Agbelusi
- “Life tries to crush her, but only succeeds in making a diamond.” – John Green
You Might Like: 337+ Unique Star Name Ideas that are Celestially Awesome
- “Must we think of the spirit as something divine that comes from without, that makes us divine? No, it is not that, to me it seems it is not that. The divine is in us, in our own intrinsic humanity, like a diamond in a mine. (La Corriente Infinita)” – Juan Ramón Jiménez, Platero y yo
- “You are a diamond, unbreakable if it is so, and broken, in any shape, remains still a diamond.” – Ehsan Sehgal
- “A book that has been written has very little value. What matters the most is the book that has been read, sometimes many years or centuries after its creation. It’s like a diamond; resting deeply in the mud, it will never shine until someone picks it up and makes it clean.” – Giannis Delimitsos
“A powerful woman knows how to dust herself off and shine just like a diamond, even after the worst has happened to her.” – Gift Gugu Mona, Woman of Virtue: Power-Filled Quotes for a Powerful Woman
- “People are inclined to believe that you’re a diamond only when you have a lot of diamonds.” – Tamerlan Kuzgov
- “My Spirit radiates brighter than a diamond or rainbow…This beauty unseen. Only those with true beauty know.” – Cali Willette, Fractures of Gold
- “Diamond is but frozen time.” – Khalid Masood
- “That something so small could be so beautiful. Worth so much. Only the strongest people can turn away from feelings like that.” -Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See
- “Books are more precious than jewels. She truly believed this. What did a diamond bring you? A momentary flash of brilliance. A diamond scintillated for second; a book could scintillate forever.” – Veronica Henry, How to Find Love in a Bookshop
- “It’s a Kalahari diamond,” he said. “I picked a square cut because it looks like a crystal of salt.” Margot reached across the table and touched two fingers to his lips. “It’s the prettiest thing I ever saw.” – Susan Wiggs, Sugar and Salt
- “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds. It’s your best friends who are supremely resilient, made under pressure and of astonishing value. They’re everlasting; they can cut glass if they need to.” – Gina Barreca
- “Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that are stuck to their jobs.” – Malcolm Forbes
Gems are a group of the most precious stones in the world. However, if you are looking for one to use with your gemstone collection, I’ve come up with several slogan ideas.
- Better than Gold
- Don’t Stop Sparkling
- Dazzling Soulstone
- Magnify your Shine
- Celebrating Crystalized Memories
- Mesmerizing Rocks that Dazzles You
- A Good eye knows true Brilliance
- Enchanted Stone To Perfection
- Let your Shine be seen
- Add a Shine of Elegance to your Life
- A Piece that Everybody Wants
- Counts Like Stars
- Your Personality in a Stone
- Leave Every Room With a Little Glimmer
- The Best Way to Be Bejeweled
Diamond Ring Slogans
- Our Love Story’s Beauty Under Pressure
- Two Hands, One Heart, One Promise
- Your Love and Devotion in a Ring
- Diamonds As Unique As My Love For You
- Diamond Series: Eternal Love Incarnate
- The Precious Dia for Your Precious One
- Royal Elegance In A Ring
- Ring That Speaks The Unspeakable
- The Perfect Fit for Your Ring Finger
- Be the Ringleader with this Elegant Blings
- Let the Ring Talk
- Sophisticated Rings for Your Delicate Fingers
- Mesmerizing Elegance that Everyone will Talk About
- The Ring that Will Make You Feel Like a Royalty
- Enchanting Bling that Can be your Forever Ring
Diamond Shop Taglines
A magnificent diamond shop requires an equally magnificent tagline to better carve your branding. Allow me to present you some of the most memorable taglines we collected just for you.
- Diamond for all Ages
- For your Special Someone
- When it is all about Elegance
- Coz everyone loves Diamonds!
- Authenticity in every Stone
- The perfect symbol of Love
- Crafted with Love and Care
- When words fail, Diamonds speak
- Adorn your Sparkle
- Rocks that never Disappoint you
- Crystalizing the Bonds
- Everybody’s Desire
- Celebrate Love with a perfect Diamond
- Share the Sparkle
- Bright days, Bright Stones
Engagement Ring Slogans
An enduring symbol of love, a diamond is a perfect way to acknowledge your commitment to one another. This also implies that your love is as resilient as a diamond and can weather any storm life throws at you.
- The Goodness of Everlasting Love
- The Promise of Forever Starts With An Elegant Ring
- The Love Knot
- Ring And Love Will Never Fade Away
- The Heart Piercer And Exquisite Devotion
- The Most Precious Diamond Fit For The Most Important Person in Your Life
- The Perfect Gift to Your LadyBird
- True Diamond Ring for Your One True Love
- Diamond Rings and Shiny Smiles To Forever
- The Special Ring for Your Special Day
- The Symbol of Sophistication, Love, and Devotion
- Something as Precious and Elegant as Love
- A Shining Rock to Forever Road
Famous Diamond Slogans
Undoubtedly, De Beers left their mark on marketing diamond industry. The slogans their creative department came up with stand the test of time and helped their company achieve global recognition. I share the strategy behind some of De Beers’ clever diamond slogans below. Here are their most famous slogans that are still in use today.
A Diamond is Forever.
They initially used this slogan, which became iconic because it helped spread awareness of their company around the world. This tagline implies that diamonds symbolize undying love. This correlation creates a desire for the consumer to buy diamonds as an engagement ring to proclaim their everlasting love and commitment to one another.
You Might Like: 101+ Funny Lent Slogans & Taglines to Celebrate the Season
Moreover, they made the purchase of a diamond feel like an investment rather than a splurge. This strategy was successful. From 1939 and 1979, their wholesale diamond sales in the United States climbed from $23 million to $2.1 billion.
Marry me sounds so much better than just Merry Christmas.
A very witty encouragement to lovers planning to level up their relationship, right? With the first popularity of “A Diamond is Forever,” the company decided to come up with a new slogan leading up to the Christmas holiday.
They established a connection between diamonds and affection. This tagline was made to make the idea of purchasing a diamond sound alluring once more. It aims to convince people in a long-term relationship to buy an engagement ring rather than a boring old Christmas present because a lifetime together is the best gift.
Of course there’s a return on your investment. We just can’t print it here.
In this campaign, the company highlighted that the return on your investment is not tangible but rather precious intangible concepts of love, loyalty, and commitment. I hope that this article helps your come up with a brilliant slogan of your own.